Helicobacter pylori, helminth infections and growth: a cross-sectional study in a high prevalence population
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
©2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 5, pages 860–864, May 2009
How to Cite
Cherian, S., Forbes, D., Sanfilippo, F., Cook, A. and Burgner, D. (2009), Helicobacter pylori, helminth infections and growth: a cross-sectional study in a high prevalence population. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 860–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01221.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Received 8 September 2008; revised 16 November 2008; accepted 7 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.