Breastfeeding duration and exclusivity associated with infants’ health and growth: data from a prospective cohort study in Bavaria, Germany
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
©2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 974–980, June 2009
How to Cite
Rebhan, B., Kohlhuber, M., Schwegler, U., Fromme, H., Abou-Dakn, M. and Koletzko, B. V. (2009), Breastfeeding duration and exclusivity associated with infants’ health and growth: data from a prospective cohort study in Bavaria, Germany. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 974–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01281.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
- Received 20 August 2008; revised 14 November 2008; accepted 25 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.