Fish oil supplementation in pregnancy and lactation may decrease the risk of infant allergy
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 9, pages 1461–1467, September 2009
How to Cite
Furuhjelm, C., Warstedt, K., Larsson, J., Fredriksson, M., Böttcher, M. F., Fälth-Magnusson, K. and Duchén, K. (2009), Fish oil supplementation in pregnancy and lactation may decrease the risk of infant allergy. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 1461–1467. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01355.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Received 21 December 2008; revised 23 March 2009; accepted 27 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!