Most very low birth weight subjects do well as adults
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 9, pages 1513–1520, September 2009
How to Cite
Gäddlin, P.-O., Finnström, O., Sydsjö, G. and Leijon, I. (2009), Most very low birth weight subjects do well as adults. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 1513–1520. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01368.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Received 20 February 2009; revised 25 April 2009; accepted 30 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.