Visual neurophysiological dysfunction in infants exposed to hydroxychloroquine in utero
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 9, pages 1500–1503, September 2009
How to Cite
Renault, F., Flores-Guevara, R., Renaud, C., Richard, P., Vermersch, A. and Gold, F. (2009), Visual neurophysiological dysfunction in infants exposed to hydroxychloroquine in utero. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 1500–1503. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01379.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2009
- Received 4 February 2009; revised 14 April 2009; accepted 12 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!