Correction added after online publication on 11 August 2009: the sequence of the affiliations has been amended.
Parents, siblings and grandparents in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit A survey of policies in eight European countries
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 11, pages 1744–1750, November 2009
How to Cite
Greisen, G., Mirante, N., Haumont, D., Pierrat, V., Pallás-Alonso, C. R., Warren, I., Smit, B. J., Westrup, B., Sizun, J., Maraschini, A., Cuttini, M. and for the ESF Network (2009), Parents, siblings and grandparents in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit A survey of policies in eight European countries. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 1744–1750. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01439.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
- Received 5 May 2009; revised 11 June 2009; accepted 25 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.