The PIPARI Study Group includes Satu Ekblad, RN; Mikael Ekblad, medical student; Eeva Ekholm, MD, PhD; Leena Haataja, MD, PhD; Pentti Kero, MD, PhD; Riikka Korja, PhD; Harry Kujari, MD; Helena Lapinleimu MD, PhD; Liisa Lehtonen, MD, PhD; Annika Lind, MA; Hanna Manninen, MD; Jaakko Matomäki, MSc; Jonna Maunu, MD; Petriina Munck, MA; Pekka Niemi, PhD; Pertti Palo, MD, PhD; Riitta Parkkola, MD, PhD; Jorma Piha, MD, PhD; Liisi Rautava, MD; Päivi Rautava, MD, PhD; Milla Reiman, MD, PhD; Hellevi Rikalainen, MD, PhD; Katriina Saarinen, Physiotherapist; Elina Savonlahti, MD; Matti Sillanpää, MD, PhD; Suvi Stolt, PhD; Päivi Tuomikoski-Koiranen, RN; Anniina Väliaho, MA; and Tuula Äärimaa, MD, PhD.
Cognitive outcome at 2 years of age in Finnish infants with very low birth weight born between 2001 and 2006
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 359–366, March 2010
How to Cite
Munck, P., Haataja, L., Maunu, J., Parkkola, R., Rikalainen, H., Lapinleimu, H., Lehtonen, L. and the PIPARI Study Group (2010), Cognitive outcome at 2 years of age in Finnish infants with very low birth weight born between 2001 and 2006. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 359–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01589.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
- Received 30 June 2009; revised 8 September 2009; accepted 14 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.