See the members’ list for the AVENA Study Group in AVENA studies previously published (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18783796?ordinalpos=9&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
Sleep duration and cognitive performance in adolescence. The AVENA study
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 454–456, March 2010
How to Cite
Ortega, F., Ruiz, J., Castillo, R., Chillón, P., Labayen, I., Martínez-Gómez, D., Redondo, C., Marcos, A., Moreno, L. and on behalf of the AVENA study group (2010), Sleep duration and cognitive performance in adolescence. The AVENA study. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 454–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01618.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Received 10 September 2009; revised 27 October 2009; accepted 3 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.