The study is performed within the ORAACLE (the Oslo Research Group of Asthma and Allergy in Childhood, the lung and Environment) and Nordic SEARCH affiliations; both part of the GA2LEN network.
Identifying problematic severe asthma in the individual child – does lung function matter?*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 404–410, March 2010
How to Cite
Lang, A., Konradsen, J., Carlsen, K.-H., Sachs-Olsen, C., Mowinckel, P., Hedlin, G. and Lødrup Carlsen, K. (2010), Identifying problematic severe asthma in the individual child – does lung function matter?. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 404–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01625.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Received 5 June 2009; revised 16 October 2009; accepted 10 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.