The study is performed within the ORAACLE (the Oslo Research Group of Asthma and Allergy in Childhood, the lung and Environment) and Nordic SEARCH affiliations; both part of the GA2LEN network.
Identifying problematic severe asthma in the individual child – does lung function matter?*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 404–410, March 2010
How to Cite
Lang, A., Konradsen, J., Carlsen, K.-H., Sachs-Olsen, C., Mowinckel, P., Hedlin, G. and Lødrup Carlsen, K. (2010), Identifying problematic severe asthma in the individual child – does lung function matter?. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 404–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01625.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Received 5 June 2009; revised 16 October 2009; accepted 10 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.