Interleukin-4 receptor polymorphisms in asthma and allergy: relation to different disease phenotypes
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 399–403, March 2010
How to Cite
Hesselmar, B., Bergin, A.-M., Park, H., Hahn-Zoric, M., Eriksson, B., Hanson, L.-Å. and Padyukov, L. (2010), Interleukin-4 receptor polymorphisms in asthma and allergy: relation to different disease phenotypes. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 399–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01631.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
- Received 2 June 2009; revised 18 October 2009; accepted 10 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.