Dietary and lifestyle counselling reduces the clustering of overweight-related cardiometabolic risk factors in adolescents
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 888–895, June 2010
How to Cite
Hakanen, M., Lagström, H., Pahkala, K., Sillanmäki, L., Saarinen, M., Niinikoski, H., Raitakari, O., Viikari, J., Simell, O. and Rönnemaa, T. (2010), Dietary and lifestyle counselling reduces the clustering of overweight-related cardiometabolic risk factors in adolescents. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 888–895. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2009.01636.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Received 3 June 2009; revised 24 September 2009; accepted 16 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.