Articles in the series A Different View are edited by Alan Leviton (firstname.lastname@example.org) We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic.
Adhering to your non-adherent patients: the challenge of non-compliance
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 335–337, March 2010
How to Cite
Miloh, T. and Annunziato, R. (2010), Adhering to your non-adherent patients: the challenge of non-compliance. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 335–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01702.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Received 16 December 2009; accepted 29 December 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Transitional care in solid organ transplantation, Seminars in Pediatric Surgery, 2015, 24, 2, 83, ,
- 2The Effectiveness of a Multimedia Messaging Service Reminder System in the Management of Knee Osteoarthritis: A Pilot Study, International Journal of Clinical Medicine, 2014, 05, 09, 483, , , ,
- 4Strangers Headed to a Strange Land? A Pilot Study of Using a Transition Coordinator to Improve Transfer from Pediatric to Adult Services, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2013, 163, 6, 1628, , , , , , ,