Articles in the series A Different View are edited by Alan Leviton (email@example.com) We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic.
Adhering to your non-adherent patients: the challenge of non-compliance
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 335–337, March 2010
How to Cite
Miloh, T. and Annunziato, R. (2010), Adhering to your non-adherent patients: the challenge of non-compliance. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 335–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01702.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Received 16 December 2009; accepted 29 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.