Present address: St. Anna Zorggroep, Geldrop, The Netherlands.
Airway obstruction at time of symptoms prompting use of reliever therapy in children with asthma
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 871–876, June 2010
How to Cite
Brouwer, A., Brand, P., Roorda, R. and Duiverman, E. (2010), Airway obstruction at time of symptoms prompting use of reliever therapy in children with asthma. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 871–876. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01715.x
This study is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Astra Zeneca, NL.
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received 15 October 2009; revised 27 November 2009; accepted 13 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.