Telomere length in relation to insulin resistance, inflammation and obesity among Arab youth
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 896–899, June 2010
How to Cite
Al-Attas, O., Al-Daghri, N., Bamakhramah, A., Shaun Sabico, S., McTernan, P. and Huang, T.-K. (2010), Telomere length in relation to insulin resistance, inflammation and obesity among Arab youth. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 896–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01720.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Received 28 September 2009; revised 13 January 2010; accepted 18 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.