These authors contributed equally to this study.
Maternal plasma level of antimicrobial peptide LL37 is a major determinant factor of neonatal plasma LL37 level
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 836–841, June 2010
How to Cite
Mandic Havelka, A., Yektaei-Karin, E., Hultenby, K., Sørensen, O., Lundahl, J., Berggren, V. and Marchini, G. (2010), Maternal plasma level of antimicrobial peptide LL37 is a major determinant factor of neonatal plasma LL37 level. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 836–841. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01726.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Received 18 August 2009; revised 29 December 2009; accepted 20 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.