Articles in the series A Different View are edited by Alan Leviton (firstname.lastname@example.org). We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic.
Resuscitation of extremely low gestational age infants: an Advisory Committee’s Dilemmas
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 810–811, June 2010
How to Cite
Batton, D. (2010), Resuscitation of extremely low gestational age infants: an Advisory Committee’s Dilemmas. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 810–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01753.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Received 22 January 2010; accepted 3 February 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1How we teach ethics and communication during a Canadian neonatal perinatal medicine residency: An interactive experience, Medical Teacher, 2013, 35, 3, 194, , ,
- 2Prenatally diagnosed fetal conditions in the age of fetal care: does who counsels matter?, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012, 206, 5, 409.e1, , , , , , , ,