A case of a prolonged quest for the diagnosis of recurrent abdominal pain (Discussion and Diagnosis)
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 951–952, June 2010
How to Cite
Alfvén, G. and Smedberg, S. (2010), A case of a prolonged quest for the diagnosis of recurrent abdominal pain (Discussion and Diagnosis). Acta Paediatrica, 99: 951–952. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01766.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Received24 September 2009; revised 23 December 2009; accepted 9 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.