State of the art and recommendationsKangaroo mother care: application in a high-tech environment
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 812–819, June 2010
How to Cite
Nyqvist, K., and an Expert Group of the International Network on Kangaroo Mother Care, Anderson, G., Bergman, N., Cattaneo, A., Charpak, N., Davanzo, R., Ewald, U., Ludington-Hoe, S., Mendoza, S., Pallás-Allonso, C., Peláez, J., Sizun, J. and Widström, A.-M. (2010), State of the art and recommendationsKangaroo mother care: application in a high-tech environment. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 812–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01794.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Received 22 January 2010; revised 26 February 2010; accepted 01 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.