Articles in the series A Different View are edited by Alan Leviton (firstname.lastname@example.org). We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic.
On the aetiology of autism
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 8, pages 1128–1130, August 2010
How to Cite
Cannell, J. J. (2010), On the aetiology of autism. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 1128–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01883.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/authorresources/onlineopen.html.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 26 March 2010; accepted 10 May 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Autism prevalence in the United States with respect to solar UV-B doses: An ecological study, Dermato-Endocrinology, 2013, 5, 1, 159, ,
- 2Autism, will vitamin D treat core symptoms?, Medical Hypotheses, 2013, 81, 2, 195,
- 3Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels in Chinese children with autism spectrum disorders, NeuroReport, 2013, 1, , , , , , ,
- 4The importance of vitamin D in systemic and ocular wellness, Journal of Optometry, 2013, 6, 3, 124, ,
- 5Do autism spectrum disorders involve a generalized object categorization and identification dysfunction?, Medical Hypotheses, 2012, 79, 3, 344,
- 6Reduced serum concentrations of 25-hydroxy vitamin D in children with autism: Relation to autoimmunity, Journal of Neuroinflammation, 2012, 9, 1, 201, ,
- 7Vitamin D and autism: Clinical review, Research in Developmental Disabilities, 2012, 33, 5, 1541, , , , ,
- 8Bone Health in Children, 2012,