Predictive value of the 1-min Apgar score for survival at 23–26 weeks gestational age
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 12, pages 1790–1794, December 2010
How to Cite
Genzel-Boroviczény, O., Hempelman, J., Zoppelli, L. and Martinez, A. (2010), Predictive value of the 1-min Apgar score for survival at 23–26 weeks gestational age. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 1790–1794. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01937.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 24 January 2010; revised 28 June 2010; accepted 29 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.