Milk of northern Sudanese mothers whose traditional diet is high in carbohydrate contains low docosahexaenoic acid
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 12, pages 1824–1827, December 2010
How to Cite
Nyuar, K., Min, Y., Ghebremeskel, K., Khalil, A., Elbashir, M. and Cawford, M. (2010), Milk of northern Sudanese mothers whose traditional diet is high in carbohydrate contains low docosahexaenoic acid. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 1824–1827. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01940.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 12 April 2010; revised 3 June 2010; accepted 30 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!