The members of ELGAN study investigators are mentioned in Appendix.
The clustering of disorders in infants born before the 28th week of gestation
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 12, pages 1795–1800, December 2010
How to Cite
Leviton, A., Dammann, O., Engelke, S., Allred, E., Kuban, K. C., O’Shea, T. M., Paneth, N. and for the ELGAN study investigators (2010), The clustering of disorders in infants born before the 28th week of gestation. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 1795–1800. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01973.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 14 June 2010; revised 30 July 2010; accepted 3 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.