Articles in the series A Different View are edited by Alan Leviton (email@example.com) We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic.
White hat bias: a threat to the integrity of scientific reporting
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author/Acta Pædiatrica © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 99, Issue 11, pages 1615–1617, November 2010
How to Cite
Cope, M. B. and Allison, D. B. (2010), White hat bias: a threat to the integrity of scientific reporting. Acta Paediatrica, 99: 1615–1617. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.02006.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 26 August 2010; accepted 2 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.