Fathers’ involvement in Swedish child health care – the role of nurses’ practices and attitudes
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 396–401, March 2011
How to Cite
Massoudi, P., Wickberg, B. and Hwang, C. P. (2011), Fathers’ involvement in Swedish child health care – the role of nurses’ practices and attitudes. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 396–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.02047.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2010 02:35PM EST
- Received 23 July 2010; revised 27 September 2010; accepted 29 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.