Surfactant in spontaneous breathing with nCPAP: neurodevelopmental outcome at early school age of infants ≤27 weeks
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 352–359, March 2011
How to Cite
Porath, M., Korp, L., Wendrich, D., Dlugay, V., Roth, B. and Kribs, A. (2011), Surfactant in spontaneous breathing with nCPAP: neurodevelopmental outcome at early school age of infants ≤27 weeks. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 352–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.02068.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received 19 July 2010; revised 20 September 2010; accepted 14 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.