Thin newborns are more insulin resistant at 10 years of age
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2010 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 511–514, April 2011
How to Cite
Larnkjær, A., Ingstrup, H. K., Schack-Nielsen, L., Mølgaard, C. and Michaelsen, K. (2011), Thin newborns are more insulin resistant at 10 years of age. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 511–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.02087.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2010 01:21PM EST
- Received 16 September 2010; revised 21 October 2010; accepted 4 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.