Expression of selected genes escaping from X inactivation in the 41, XXY* mouse model for Klinefelter’s syndrome
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 885–891, June 2011
How to Cite
Werler, S., Poplinski, A., Gromoll, J. and Wistuba, J. (2011), Expression of selected genes escaping from X inactivation in the 41, XXY* mouse model for Klinefelter’s syndrome. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 885–891. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.02112.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received 1 September 2010; revised 23 November 2010; accepted 29 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!