Parent-infant skin-to-skin contact; How do parent records compare to nurse records?
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 773–775, May 2011
How to Cite
Blomqvist, Y. T., Rubertsson, C. and Nyqvist, K. H. (2011), Parent-infant skin-to-skin contact; How do parent records compare to nurse records?. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 773–775. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02160.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2011 01:33PM EST
- Received 9 September 2010; revised 22 December 2010; accepted 11 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.