Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia and Gly71Arg mutation of UGT1A1 gene: a Chinese case–control study followed by systematic review of existing evidence
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 7, pages 966–971, July 2011
How to Cite
Long, J., Zhang, S., Fang, X., Luo, Y. and Liu, J. (2011), Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia and Gly71Arg mutation of UGT1A1 gene: a Chinese case–control study followed by systematic review of existing evidence. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 966–971. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02176.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2011 01:53PM EST
- Received 13 November 2010; revised 12 January 2011; accepted 19 January 2011.
Vol. 101, Issue 11, 1184, Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!