Anthropometric changes in Sweden during the obesity epidemic – increased overweight among adolescents of non-Nordic origin
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 8, pages 1119–1126, August 2011
How to Cite
Sjöberg (), A. and Hulthén, L. (2011), Anthropometric changes in Sweden during the obesity epidemic – increased overweight among adolescents of non-Nordic origin. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 1119–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02236.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2011 12:10PM EST
- Received 21 October 2010; revised 21 January 2011; accepted 16 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.