Clinical and biological parameters in 166 boys, adolescents and adults with nonmosaic Klinefelter syndrome: a Copenhagen experience
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 793–806, June 2011
How to Cite
Aksglæde, L., Skakkebæk, N. E., Almstrup, K. and Juul, A. (2011), Clinical and biological parameters in 166 boys, adolescents and adults with nonmosaic Klinefelter syndrome: a Copenhagen experience. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 793–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02246.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2011 09:59AM EST
- Received 22 November 2010; revised 5 February 2011; accepted 24 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.