Sex-specific trends in prevalence of childhood asthma over 30 years in Patras, Greece
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 7, pages 1000–1005, July 2011
How to Cite
Anthracopoulos, M. B., Pandiora, A., Fouzas, S., Panagiotopoulou, E., Liolios, E. and Priftis, K. N. (2011), Sex-specific trends in prevalence of childhood asthma over 30 years in Patras, Greece. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 1000–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02255.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2011 09:54AM EST
- Received 30 December 2010; revised 17 February 2011; accepted 1 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.