Changes made after first online publication 25/04/2011. Figure 2 changed to correct version. 27/06/2011.
The effect of neutral and acidic oligosaccharides on stool viscosity, stool frequency and stool pH in preterm infants
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 11, pages 1426–1431, November 2011
How to Cite
Westerbeek, E., Hensgens, R., Mihatsch, W., Boehm, G., Lafeber, H. and van Elburg, R. (2011), The effect of neutral and acidic oligosaccharides on stool viscosity, stool frequency and stool pH in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 1426–1431. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02295.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2011 08:18AM EST
- Received 4 December 2010; revised 23 February 2011; accepted 24 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!