Effectiveness of multifunction paediatric short-stay units: a French multicentre study
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 11, pages e227–e233, November 2011
How to Cite
Najaf-Zadeh, A., Hue, V., Bonnel-Mortuaire, C., Dubos, F., Pruvost, I., the GFRUP study group and Martinot, A. (2011), Effectiveness of multifunction paediatric short-stay units: a French multicentre study. Acta Paediatrica, 100: e227–e233. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02356.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2011 02:24PM EST
- Received 21 January 2011; revised 21 March 2011; accepted 11 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!