A Japanese boy with adenine phosphoribosyltransferase (APRT) deficiency caused by compound heterozygosity including a novel missense mutation in APRT gene
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 12, pages e285–e288, December 2011
How to Cite
Nozue, H., Kamoda, T., Saitoh, H., Ichikawa, K. and Taniguchi, A. (2011), A Japanese boy with adenine phosphoribosyltransferase (APRT) deficiency caused by compound heterozygosity including a novel missense mutation in APRT gene. Acta Paediatrica, 100: e285–e288. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02371.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2011 11:13AM EST
- Received 7 February 2011; revised 22 May 2011; accepted 30 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.