Warming preterm infants in the delivery room: polyethylene bags, exothermic mattresses or both?
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 100, Issue 12, pages 1534–1537, December 2011
How to Cite
McCarthy, L. K. and O’Donnell, C. P. (2011), Warming preterm infants in the delivery room: polyethylene bags, exothermic mattresses or both?. Acta Paediatrica, 100: 1534–1537. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02375.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2011 10:03AM EST
- Received 31 March 2011; revised 3 May 2011; accepted 31 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.