Time of initiation of skin-to-skin contact in extremely preterm infants in Sweden
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 14–18, January 2012
How to Cite
Mörelius, E., Angelhoff, C., Eriksson, J. and Olhager, E. (2012), Time of initiation of skin-to-skin contact in extremely preterm infants in Sweden. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 14–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02398.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 10:41AM EST
- Received 28 February 2011; revised 23 June 2011; accepted 30 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!