Development of smooth pursuit eye movements in very preterm born infants: 3. Association with perinatal risk factors
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 164–171, February 2012
How to Cite
Strand Brodd, K., Grönqvist, H., Holmström, G., Grönqvist, E., Rosander, K. and Ewald, U. (2012), Development of smooth pursuit eye movements in very preterm born infants: 3. Association with perinatal risk factors. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 164–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02449.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2011 06:16AM EST
- Received 19 May 2011; revised 17 August 2011; accepted 18 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.