Paradigm shift in consciousness research: the child′s self-awareness and abnormalities in autism, ADHD and schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 112–119, February 2012
How to Cite
Lou, H. C. (2012), Paradigm shift in consciousness research: the child′s self-awareness and abnormalities in autism, ADHD and schizophrenia. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 112–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02456.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2011 12:09PM EST
- Received 29 June 2011; revised 12 August 2011; accepted 26 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.