Can home monitoring reduce mortality in infants at increased risk of sudden infant death syndrome? A systematic review
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 8–13, January 2012
How to Cite
Strehle, E.-M., Gray, W. K., Gopisetti, S., Richardson, J., McGuire, J. and Malone, S. (2012), Can home monitoring reduce mortality in infants at increased risk of sudden infant death syndrome? A systematic review. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 8–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02464.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 02:04PM EST
- Received 15 August 2011; revised 26 August 2011; accepted 7 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.