The authors have no relationships/conditions/circumstances that present a potential conflict of interest.
Serum S100B and neuron-specific enolase levels in normothermic and hypothermic infants after perinatal asphyxia
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 319–323, March 2012
How to Cite
Roka, A., Kelen, D., Halasz, J., Beko, G., Azzopardi, D. and Szabo, M. (2012), Serum S100B and neuron-specific enolase levels in normothermic and hypothermic infants after perinatal asphyxia. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 319–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02480.x
The TOBY trial was supported by the United Kingdom Medical Research Council and the Department of Health.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2011 08:39AM EST
- Received 30 June 2011; revised 25 August 2011; accepted 3 October 2011.
Vol. 101, Issue 11, 1184, Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neonatal hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy-related biomarkers in serum and cerebrospinal fluid, Clinica Chimica Acta, 2015, 450, 282, , , , , , , ,
- 2Prediction of outcome methods assessing short- and long-term outcome after therapeutic hypothermia, Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2015, 20, 2, 115, ,
- 3The clinical and diagnostic utility of S100B in preterm newborns, Clinica Chimica Acta, 2015, 444, 193, , ,
- 4The effects of selective head cooling versus whole-body cooling on some neural and inflammatory biomarkers: a randomized controlled pilot study, Italian Journal of Pediatrics, 2015, 41, 1, , , , , , ,
- 5Use of Early Biomarkers in Neonatal Brain Damage and Sepsis: State of the Art and Future Perspectives, BioMed Research International, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , , ,
- 7Next generation biomarkers for brain injury, The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2013, 26, sup2, 44, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Peut-on établir un pronostic neurologique à la sortie de la néonatalogie pour les encéphalopathies anoxo-ischémiques du nouveau-né à terme ?, Revue de médecine périnatale, 2013, 5, 2, 87, , , , , ,