A novel SGCE gene mutation causing myoclonus dystonia in a family with an unusual phenotype
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages e90–e92, February 2012
How to Cite
Tedroff, K., Rolfs, A. and Norling, A. (2012), A novel SGCE gene mutation causing myoclonus dystonia in a family with an unusual phenotype. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e90–e92. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02502.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2011 09:10AM EST
- Received 30 August 2011; accepted 21 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!