Local steroid therapy as the first-line treatment for boys with symptomatic phimosis – a long-term prospective study
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages e130–e133, March 2012
How to Cite
Reddy, S., Jain, V., Dubey, M., Deshpande, P. and Singal, A. K. (2012), Local steroid therapy as the first-line treatment for boys with symptomatic phimosis – a long-term prospective study. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e130–e133. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02534.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2011 09:54AM EST
- Received 24 August 2011; revised 2 November 2011; accepted 17 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.