Progression to first-degree heart block in preschool children exposed in utero to maternal anti-SSA/Ro52 autoantibodies
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2011 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 488–493, May 2012
How to Cite
Bergman, G., Eliasson, H., Mohlkert, L.-A., Wahren-Herlenius, M. and Sonesson, S.-E. (2012), Progression to first-degree heart block in preschool children exposed in utero to maternal anti-SSA/Ro52 autoantibodies. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 488–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2011.02563.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2011 11:34AM EST
- Received 23 October 2011; revised 8 December 2011; accepted 12 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!