Congenital cytomegalovirus infection – a common cause of hearing loss of unknown aetiology
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages e357–e362, August 2012
How to Cite
Karltorp, E., Hellström, S., Lewensohn-Fuchs, I., Carlsson-Hansén, E., Carlsson, P.-I. and Engman, M.-L. (2012), Congenital cytomegalovirus infection – a common cause of hearing loss of unknown aetiology. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e357–e362. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02711.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2012 12:42PM EST
- Received 7 December 2011; revised 14 February 2012; accepted 13 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.