Relationship between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and trans fatty acids intake in female adolescents
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 9, pages e431–e433, September 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Nam, C.-M., Kim, J.-W., Lee, D.-C., Shim, J.-S. and Lee, H.-R. (2012), Relationship between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and trans fatty acids intake in female adolescents. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e431–e433. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02726.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2012 11:31AM EST
- Received 29 February 2012; revised 17 April 2012; accepted 3 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.