The fruit fly Drosophila melanogaster unfolds the secrets of innate immunity
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 9, pages 900–905, September 2012
How to Cite
Rämet, M. (2012), The fruit fly Drosophila melanogaster unfolds the secrets of innate immunity. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 900–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02740.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2012 10:45AM EST
- Received 17 April 2012; revised 11 May 2012; accepted 15 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!