Adiponectin in breast milk: relation to serum adiponectin concentration in lactating mothers and their infants
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages 1058–1062, October 2012
How to Cite
Savino, F., Lupica, M., Benetti, S., Petrucci, E., Liguori, S. and Cordero Di Montezemolo, L. (2012), Adiponectin in breast milk: relation to serum adiponectin concentration in lactating mothers and their infants. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1058–1062. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02744.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2012 10:16AM EST
- Received20 January 2012; revised 4 May 2012; accepted 21 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.